Grip Strength Trainer
Works Out Hand And Finger Muscles And Increases Grip Strength!
The FLEXORS in your arm are activated when you squeeze and the EXTENSORS activate when you open your hand. Lifting weights requires you to repeatedly engage ONLY your flexors, causing a musculature imbalance in our forearms which over time leads to strained muscles and tendons followed by pain in the surrounding joints. If you don’t take some time off at this point (often months) it can progress into a debilitating and chronic case of carpal tunnel or tendonitis. THAT’S WHY IT’S SO IMPORTANT TO EXERCISE YOUR EXTENSORS!
The GOOD NEWS is that training with Grip Strength Trainer is a simple solution to the problem that can prevent pain, stabilize your wrist and elbow, improve musculature and make you more resistant to injury by strengthening and balancing the underdeveloped muscle groups of your forearm and promoting blood flow to the area which stimulates healing. Our therapeutic Grip Strength Trainer bands come in 3 resistance levels: GREEN (light), GREY (moderate) & BLUE (heavy) to provide you with your ideal training level.
- Injury Prevention
- Increased Grip Strength
- Balance/Build Forearm Musculature
- Stabilize Wrist & Elbow Joints
- Improve Muscle Tone
- Effective Tendonitis/Carpal Tunnel Relief
- Faster Injury Recovery
- Post Injury/Surgery Rehabilitation
- Convenient (Use them ANYWHERE)
- Place loops over the second digit of fingers
- Open hand as far as you can 10-20 reps
- Repeat 3-5 times on each hand
- Train every 2-3 days
- Train at YOUR level! DO NOT overtrain!
- DISCONTINUE if experiencing pain or numbness from exercises
- Material: Silicone
- Green: 6.6LBS
- Gray: 8.8LBS
- Blue: 11LBS
- 1 x Grip Strength Trainer
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.